Freiburg im Breisgau, the capital of the Black Forest, is worth a holiday. The minster with the famous altar paintings and its tower towering over the city is widely known. You will also find many opportunities for a Black Forest experience around the Minster.
Our hotel is not far from the Minster, in the middle of the old town. We have 17 rooms spread over 4 floors in a historic building (no elevator). Friendly hospitality and Baden cosiness awaits you there.
Our restaurant invites you to linger, let yourself be pampered, get to know the country and its people, recharge your batteries and relax. Let yourself be surprised by the Baden cuisine. Lovers of international cuisine will also get their money’s worth.
You are well taken care of with us and can spend the days in Freiburg and its beautiful surroundings as you wish. Because Freiburg is a popular starting point for Black Forest tours or day trips to neighboring Alsace and nearby Switzerland at any time of the year.
- Arrival 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Departure 07:30 – 11:00
- night closing time The reception and the hotel entrance are closed from 00:00 to 07:30. Hotel guests can enter the house at any time with a separately available key.
- accepted payment methods Cash payment (EURO), girocard (EC card / bank card), Maestro, VISA, V PAY, Mastercard
- Cancellation Policy Standard free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival, after that we charge 80%. For offers free of charge up to 7 days before arrival, after that we charge 100%
- Extra beds and children’s beds No cots and no extra beds available.
- Internet access Free WiFi available in reception area and restaurant
Parking garage Karlsbau< /a> – about 4 minutes walk away
24 hours 19.00 € – congress ticket
each additional day 8.00 €
Schlossberggarage – approx 2 minutes walk away
24 hours €18.00 – hotel rate
Alternatively, you will find public parking spaces along the Stadtgarten. Chargeable from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays. Maximum parking time 24h.
1.80€/h , from 5- 24h = 9€.
Parking outside the centre:
Residents & Visitor http ://www.freiburg.de/
Information is provided without guarantee
- Pets Pets are allowed on request. No additional fees.
- Baggage Service If you are in Freiburg a little earlier on the day of arrival, or stay in Freiburg a little longer on the day of departure, you can store your luggage with us
Fribourg city map
A free city map is available upon request at reception or as a download
City map || Freiburg city center as a PDF file